Welcome Facebook users!
Setting up your own private (or public, if you wish) chat room on your website can be done in four easy steps.
- Connect to our server :: Click Chat Now above and join the room you wish to register: /join #ExampleRoom
- Register your nickname :: type: /msg nickserv register SomePasswordHere Your@EmailAddress.here
* Please note: Your password is case sensitive – Hello is not hello. Use a valid email address in case you forget your password, we can have services email it to you.
- Register your channel :: type: /msg chanserv register #ExampleRoom Small description about your room
* You don’t need anything special for a description, just whatever you wish. It’s only visible when someone does a /msg chanserv info #ExampleRoom
- Add an applet to your website :: You can either link to our applet, or embed a Mibbit or Kiwi IRC applet in your website using iFrames. Make sure you change #ExampleRoom to your own room!
Chat Corner hosted Kiwi server: http://kiwi.chatcorner.live:7778/#ExampleRoom
Mibbit snippet to embed: https://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=900287c7cb21aa65c25b85b00d567f3a&server=irc.chatcorner.live%3A%2B6697&channel=%23ExampleRoom
Kiwi IRC snippet to embed: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.chatcorner.live:+6697/ExampleRoom